You are not logged in.

#1 01-12-11 19:20:40

Graham Sell

helloooo

Hi, i'm Graham Sell and i own iDrive School of Motoring, i'm 48 and have been an independent for about 3 years, originally trained by BSM
is it just me or has it gone really quiet out there?

01-12-11 19:20:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: helloooo

#2 01-12-11 20:42:19

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello Graham, welcome to the forum, from what I see it has gone quiet but it's the time of year wink

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 01-12-11 21:50:18

Barry500
Website

Hi Graham welcome were abouts are you as I have seen a firm with the same name are you working for your self with one car?

Board footer