You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-11-11 17:55:51

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

RoSPA Gold

I kept it quiet after my experience on part 3 big_smile

I had my RoSPA test today around Ballymena N.I. and was delighted to achieve gold.
Now that I've another string to my bow, Ill consider teaching a bit more advanced with some confidence behind me.

18-11-11 17:55:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: RoSPA Gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 18-11-11 18:04:00

Gizmotime
Administrator

I kept it quiet after my experience on part 3 big_smile

I had my RoSPA test today around Ballymena N.I. and was delighted to achieve gold.
Now that I've another string to my bow, Ill consider teaching a bit more advanced with some confidence behind me.

Hi Jonny, congratulations hun, really pleased for you wink

#3 19-11-11 12:41:19

(ROG)
Verified Member

Nice one  big_smile

Are you going to become a ropsa tutor?

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 19-11-11 14:25:11

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Nice one  big_smile

Are you going to become a ropsa tutor?

Not sure ROG. I only had 3 sessions with my tutor, so didnt really feel that I got a full grasp of all the requirements, but obviously can drive well enough, and didnt read roadcraft either...it is still in the post.

#5 19-11-11 18:54:07

Barry500
Website

#6 23-11-11 12:59:44

Driver99

Not sure ROG. I only had 3 sessions with my tutor, so didnt really feel that I got a full grasp of all the requirements, but obviously can drive well enough, and didnt read roadcraft either...it is still in the post.

Well done.
Didn't the examiner ask you any questions on Roadcraft then?

Board footer