You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-11-11 18:36:08

android
Verified Member

Thank you

I am very pleased to report that I acheived a grade 6 today and I'm posting to thank all who contributed to my success by way of advice and shared experience.

Special thanks to Hector; for sending me an ORRP and Finch; for spending his valuable time advising me on the phone.

It shows the power of 'the collective' and what a great community and valuable forum DTT is.

THANK YOU ALL!!  smile

I will 'spill the beans' when I have finished my cooking duties for the evening....

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

22-11-11 18:36:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Thank you

#2 22-11-11 18:45:19

VandADI
Administrator

A VERY well done to you  smile
Excellent result, both for you and to Hector and Finch for all the help and advice they have given to you.
Drinks all around  wink

#3 22-11-11 18:49:36

on board training

Hi,

Excellent result for your first fleet check test.

It is even more impressive when you are aware that I have heard an ADI who was teaching fleet courses before his fleet check test wasn't able to perform as well as he had hoped and ended up handing his fleet badge back to then get a normal check test to improve his grade again.

Hard to believe I know but makes it even more impressive you got the result you did.

Cheers and well done, Brian

Board footer