You are not logged in.

#1 12-11-11 13:33:03

Liz Davies

Hello

Hello, my name is Liz and from Anglesey, North Wales. I'm new to the forum and trying to understand the layout of it. I'm after some help and advice with regards to LGV, C1 (7.5 ton) training, intense course as I have applied to become a Paramedic. I would be extremely grateful for any help from you kind people. I wouls like information regarding Anglesey, Gwynedd, Wrexham area if that is possible. Kind Wishes. Liz x

12-11-11 13:33:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-11-11 14:12:57

(ROG)
Verified Member

Re: Hello

Hello, my name is Liz and from Anglesey, North Wales. I'm new to the forum and trying to understand the layout of it. I'm after some help and advice with regards to LGV, C1 (7.5 ton) training, intense course as I have applied to become a Paramedic. I would be extremely grateful for any help from you kind people. I wouls like information regarding Anglesey, Gwynedd, Wrexham area if that is possible. Kind Wishes. Liz x

Good reports about this company in Flint - http://www.chevrontraining.co.uk/catc.html

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

Board footer