You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-11-11 08:14:26

Richard Miller ADI
Website

New member in Bradford

Hi guys, Iv'e just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello  lol
I am an independent driving instructor teaching in the Bradford and Halifax area. Hopefully I'll get plenty of help from this forum.

01-11-11 08:14:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New member in Bradford

#2 01-11-11 11:23:31

Barry500
Website

#3 01-11-11 13:45:03

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Richard,
Welcome to our forum  smile

#4 04-11-11 20:27:18

chris24

Hi everyone.
Just found out about this website and forum so decided to join up!
I am an independent ADI working in Carlisle having served my 30 years with the local Constabulary where I was Head of Driver Training until I retired in 2006.I am an examiner for ROSPA and until recently did emergency response  driver training for relevant organisations. Taking things a bit easier now but still dedicated to road safety and still doing things to the best of my ability. Hope to get to know you soon. Stay safe and keep smiling (it keeps you young).

#5 08-11-11 19:53:29

android
Verified Member

Hi Richard,

I've not been here that long myself, still getting used to navigating the site. Welcome  smile

Hi to you Chris,

You would do better to start your own 'hello' thread ( if site protocols are the same the world over). Looks like your experience will be very valuable here. Welcome  smile

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

Board footer