You are not logged in.

#1 29-10-11 22:20:12

thewarriors

free training for part 3 in gravesend area

i would like to offer free training to any pdi in gravesend area. I am currently training for my ordit badge.

29-10-11 22:20:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: free training for part 3 in gravesend area

#2 30-10-11 13:46:21

Terrier
Banned

I HOPE YOU GET SOME WORK FROM IT, I've been on ORDIT over 12 years and it's produced very little, it's nothing but a money making machine for DSA.
The applications for new entrants are over 50% down on 2009 the ADI training market is flat and they are not expecting any improvement in 2012.

If I was you I would keep your money in your pocket until things change, don't be fooled by companies telling you there is plenty of work, there's not.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 30-10-11 21:29:30

Barry500
Website

I am not on the Ordit list but I do intend to get on it next year, as for training pdi's I intend to use a local company to feed me work, let them do the hard work in getting new pdi's for you.

It maybe flat it but look at how many new apply each year if you make the effort it will pay off in the end.

#4 30-10-11 21:36:20

Terrier
Banned

It's a mugs game, money for old rope for DSA. I'm not renewing my registration after next year until the DSA make it compulsory, they've had thousands out of me over the years and it hardly ever produces new business.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#5 31-10-11 20:47:54

thewarriors

thanks for your advice people.keep the messages coming.

Board footer