You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-10-11 10:31:46

rubberduck
Verified Member

A.A. Driving School PDI Training

Situation

Live in West Yorkshire, Bradford the [img=Verdana]A.A.[/img] have 2 PDI instructors for the area.  I am a 36 year old male, ex taxi driver lots of driving experience 15 years, good sensible driver with a good grasp of English.

Ok, I will do a detailed post later this afternoon but i wanted people to aware of the way A.A. dupe you into their system.

Ok. Signed up with them all ok.

Part 01 Very little help, on reflection i should of done this on my own. Passed second time ( my fault)

Part 02 Some help, overall happy with the result. Passed first time

Part 03 !!!!!!!! hell where do i start lol will update this later

"it's better to burn out than to fade away,"

04-10-11 10:31:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: A.A. Driving School PDI Training

Board footer