You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-09-11 19:13:26

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Reintroduce myself

Hi
I have come back to this forum after a long time[got locked out for some reason and could not access site]so i thought i would re introduce myself.
I am Peter,work in the northeast,Morpeth area and Newcastle.
Independant now after falling out with my franchise.
Posted regularly on adiforum but that seems to have gone inactive from today.
Do find forums a useful way of keeping in touch as the job can be a bit lonesome at times.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

24-09-11 19:13:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Reintroduce myself

#2 24-09-11 19:36:36

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Reintroduce myself

Nice to have you back Peter, hope you will stick around for a long time yet  smile

Board footer