You are not logged in.

#1 24-05-05 20:27:21

VandADI
Administrator

DO YOU TAKE PUPIL IN WITH YOU ON C/T OR LEAVE THEM IN CAR?

On a check test, do you leave pupil in the car, or take them into the test centre with you?

24-05-05 20:27:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DO YOU TAKE PUPIL IN WITH YOU ON C/T OR LEAVE THEM IN CAR?

#2 24-05-05 20:34:51

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Take em in and introduce them.

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#3 24-05-05 20:50:26

Troll

Like you Vand I've got mine soon & I'm taking my pupil in with me - only cos its nicer than leaving them in the car.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 24-05-05 20:55:53

drivetime
Verified Member
Website

Agree

Take them in and let them see the Test Centre, after all they will be going back to take the test.
Good for a dry run to let them see what it's like.

Think of how you would you feel outside on your own  :? . It would make most people more nervous.

After meeting the SE ADI tell the Student to walk to the car and you will follow, gives a bit of time to have a chat to the SE about your lesson.

Board footer