You are not logged in.

#26 05-09-11 18:14:38

daz6215
Verified Member

Re: why is adi training so expensive

A good communicator helps to make a good trainer, someone who can convey their knowledge to the learner in a manner they understand! It's not enough to have all the qualifications in the world if you cant pass it on.

05-09-11 18:14:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#27 05-09-11 21:37:05

fishie
Banned
Website

This thread has now gone off topic. The topic was "why is adi trading so expensive" and the simple reason is its a rip off. The trainers know that you will be easy to teach as you can drive. They know you will be in your 45 to 50 bracket and will be happy to call it a day after a 2hr lesson. They know you have been made redundent / lost your job / hate your job or the wife's saying you can do better. They know you have seen the advert "Earn 30k per year" and know that you are already counting that £30k out in your mind. By heck whats 3k or 4k love when in 3 months im going to earn £30k.
So to answer your question its a rip off based on greed and thats both yours and theirs.
We charge £2k if paid up front, I do it. My pass rate last year was 100% in that price you get about £100 of books some really good some to pack out the package. I always do a 2hr assessment lesson at £50.00 prior to taking on and turn down non teachers. I dont give a discount of £50.00 off the course, i am in business to make money.
Martin
FIREWORKS NOW

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#28 10-09-11 07:34:49

neil8181
Verified Member

This thread has now gone off topic. The topic was "why is adi trading so expensive" and the simple reason is its a rip off. The trainers know that you will be easy to teach as you can drive. They know you will be in your 45 to 50 bracket and will be happy to call it a day after a 2hr lesson. They know you have been made redundent / lost your job / hate your job or the wife's saying you can do better. They know you have seen the advert "Earn 30k per year" and know that you are already counting that £30k out in your mind. By heck whats 3k or 4k love when in 3 months im going to earn £30k.
So to answer your question its a rip off based on greed and thats both yours and theirs.
We charge £2k if paid up front, I do it. My pass rate last year was 100% in that price you get about £100 of books some really good some to pack out the package. I always do a 2hr assessment lesson at £50.00 prior to taking on and turn down non teachers. I dont give a discount of £50.00 off the course, i am in business to make money.
Martin
FIREWORKS NOW

Not how all that makes it a "Rip Off". If people want the service and people are willing toa pay a premium for it, why is that a "rip off"?
I paid 18 quid the other day for a dentist to put a little mirror inside my mouth and tell me "well done, keep up the good work". That's NHS too!
If my water pipes  burst at 3am this winter I know the 24hr plumber will have an huge out of hours charge. I will pay it, because I need it!

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#29 10-09-11 09:46:15

neil8181
Verified Member

Martin
FIREWORKS NOW

We must all be wealthy people if we are "ripping people off!"

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

Board footer