You are not logged in.

#1 27-08-11 09:46:45

JC3501
Verified Member

Insurance for Part 3

Waveney Insurance charged me £38 to cover my car to take part 3 next month - cheapest I could find - anyone know any better deals? Hope I won't need it but somehow think I'll fail!

27-08-11 09:46:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Insurance for Part 3

#2 27-08-11 10:29:39

martin Williams
Verified Member

Re: Insurance for Part 3

When I was a PDI I changed my policy to a driving instructor policy which covers part 3. It was cheaper I had a refund but had to change companies. Theres no need to be on a Pink licence I think they gave me 12 months to get my green badge.
Or why not book 2 hours with an ADI that way you can have some last minute training for a few pounds extra with no hassle of sorting the insurance out.
Good luck with your test.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 27-08-11 20:10:01

Barry500
Website

Board footer