You are not logged in.

#1 19-08-11 22:12:52

Tina

Can you have 2 trainers from 2 different schools and still go on pink licence?

Hi All,

Is it possible to have 2 trainers one who is an adi who will sponsor the PDI and another trainer from a different school doing training as well.  I read somewhere that as long as the sponsoring ADI does at least 8 hours of the 40 hour training that will be acceptable.  I can;t find it written anywhere now so would be grateful if anyone knows if the trainers must be from the same school or if it is ok for them to be from separate school. 

Many thanks.

19-08-11 22:12:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Can you have 2 trainers from 2 different schools and still go on pink licence?

#2 20-08-11 06:22:14

martin Williams
Verified Member

Re: Can you have 2 trainers from 2 different schools and still go on pink licence?

Yes you can have as many as you want from as many schools as you want. I used 2 different trainers from different schools. I felt it helped as they came up with different ideas which I combined together. I'm think I'm right saying you only have to do the 40hrs if you are planning to go on a pink.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 20-08-11 15:31:45

Barry500
Website

40 hour to get a pink then 20 hours on the pink b4 your test.

#4 20-08-11 17:13:56

Tina

Hi thank you for  your response. On the training sheet which you send in to apply for a pink licence do I take it that when you complete the form  both adi's sign it next to the pst's they have taught and that would be acceptable?

#5 20-08-11 19:06:53

Terrier
Banned

Yes Tina, whoever is responsible for delivering that part of your training should sign the form.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#6 20-08-11 22:02:24

Tina

Hi

Great thank you that is clear now.  One more thing if you could just clarify for me please.  Is it correct that the sponsoring ADI should do at least 8 hours of the 40 hour training or does it not matter who does what as long as the 40 hours of training is given.  Its just that I did read it but now cannot find it written anywhere now.

Many thanks for your responses it is greatly appreciated.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 23-08-11 17:35:07

Spike
Verified Member

Is it correct that the sponsoring ADI should do at least 8 hours of the 40 hour training or does it not matter who does what as long as the 40 hours of training is given.

I know someone who trained with a large school who never met the person whose name appeared as sponsor on his pink badge. Didn't even know who he was.

Board footer