You are not logged in.

#1 22-05-05 19:23:37

Crane
Verified Member
Website

Greeting other Driving Instructors

Hi all!

While doing my pt.3 training, my instructor (playing the learner) asked me to greet other instructors. Well,  I didn't  :oops: .
If they know my instructor and I'm doing the greeting won't they think that's strange?  Do instructors actually greet each other?

Any thoughts?

Crane

I'm sure you can do it,too!

22-05-05 19:23:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Greeting other Driving Instructors

#2 22-05-05 19:26:43

sparkle

I wave at other adi's if im waved to>

I wave at the good looking bloke ADI's not the fogie ones  lol  im only jesting wink

I wave at the ADI's I like.

Im quite selective in my waving.

Being in London I can see 500 DIFFERENT ADI cars per day every day.. gets a bit tedious after a while the waving thing..

#3 22-05-05 19:30:56

Crane
Verified Member
Website

Hi sparkle,

suppose I could start with the good looking ones.  wink

I'm sure you can do it,too!

#4 22-05-05 19:44:59

jimbo

I wave to every ADI car i see (not so many round here) and sometimes to AA patrols, school girls, good looking schoolboys, women who have fallen arse over tit and rich old ladies - guess i'm just a friendly chap  lol  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 23-05-05 22:37:34

captain_compass
Verified Member
Website

Bizarre thing this waving lark.  Since I went independent, all the ADI's who used to wave, don't, and those who didn't, do!  So life is much easier now - I don't wave back to the miserable b*****s who ignored me on the franchise, OR to the miserable b*****s who've stopped waving to me now.  Fantastic!  wink

#6 20-07-11 10:38:31

gadgetdriver
Website

Resurrecting a very old thread, is there a regional culture about ADIs waving to each other? In Sunderland my arm used to ache, 'cos all waved to all. One female instructor used to wave so vigorously my pupils thought she fancied me!

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#7 20-07-11 11:20:39

casper

hi all,
get waved to by many differend adi's, but strangeley not by any AA instructors, so i make a point of waving to the ones i see regularly, i think some of them have riggormortis.
Also not sure if i am being waved to or shooed! off by some.  big_smile

pt1 pass 1st time 98% 60 23/9/09
pt2 passed 2nd time 6faults 9/3/10
pt3 passed 3rd time 4/4 jan 2011

#8 22-07-11 08:21:49

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Once me and client got slow hand clapped by an instructor. Stopped waving at him for months. But have burried the hatchet now and wave again.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

Board footer