You are not logged in.

#1 25-07-11 19:57:39

Sammypdi1
Website

free lesson planner wanted :)

big_smile big_smile Hi i was wondering if any of my fellow pdi or adi would be willing to donate a free lesson planner as funds are runnin low or know of a site that gives a free download, i just thought id ask. :oops: :oops:

Thanks in advance

Sammy

Passed part 1 second attempt 97/100 58
Passed part 2 first attempt 5 minors
passed part 3 first attempt

25-07-11 19:57:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: free lesson planner wanted :)

#2 25-07-11 20:33:25

Terrier
Banned

Not like people in Scotland to want something for nothing big_smile

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 25-07-11 20:51:43

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#4 25-07-11 21:23:55

Sammypdi1
Website

what a bargin for 99p just bought it thanks very much for the link just hope its a good one like the john farlam system but as money is tight this will need to do for now lol smile

#5 25-07-11 21:55:33

martin Williams
Verified Member

Hi Sammy,
The lesson plans you have purchased off EBay are ok, but I found the best way is to make your own its really easy just base them round the PSTs maybe using some of the info you have from the plans off EBay.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 25-07-11 22:24:36

melanie01@talktalk.net

Hi Sammy,
The lesson plans you have purchased off EBay are ok, but I found the best way is to make your own its really easy just base them round the PSTs maybe using some of the info you have from the plans off EBay.
Hi sammy, i agree with this as i have several & use them all at different times> lately i have made my own using photos of the roads i actually use. works really well and gets the point across.
Mel x

You only fail when you give up!

#7 25-07-11 23:00:25

Sammypdi1
Website

my trainer told me to make my own as i will remember more but would like something to work with lol so i can edit these if required so i guess its made the making process a lot easier

Board footer