You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-07-11 16:02:47

Barry500
Website

19-07-11 16:02:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 this morning in London.

#2 19-07-11 16:50:05

on board training

Hi,

Well done and a good result from start to qualification again.

How did it go marks wise considering you were previously a Grade 6?

Cheers, Brian

#3 19-07-11 17:30:25

Barry500
Website

Well only a 4. I was asked who I got by someone I know and when I said the examiners name I was first told good luck next time! I said but I PASSED they could not believe it they said I had 'Mr Nasty,' but I have had no training this time and the last time I had a PINK and that was back in 2003 the brain did remember just lost the flow.

But A pass is a pass, I so know I can do better.

Board footer