You are not logged in.

#1 26-06-11 10:18:26

mon
Verified Member
Website

Super Soaked by Super Brat

Out on lesson this morning,just about to finish and as we passed along busy estate lots of kids about,my pupil has her speed right down and unfortunately for us,her window aswell.Little sweetie stands at side of road dead straight and we couldn't see his arms but just as we drove passed him he pounces and puts his super-soaker full blast at my pupil,she took abit of a soaking but moved her head to the side allowing me to get the full force.
    There were a few names called to say the least,but after about 5 mins we started laughing,but had she lost control of car and hit another kid would have been a different post here......kids just love them lol.

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

26-06-11 10:18:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Super Soaked by Super Brat

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-06-11 12:50:04

Barry500
Website

So there are benefits to having air con !

#3 26-06-11 17:06:31

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

This happened to me earlier in the year, my window was open and I got super soaked by some kid. I couldn't stop laughing, despite being all soggy.

Talking about laughing I had a pupil the other day on a mock test and during the 'turn in road' the power steering failed (she locked it REALLY hard). I was in hysterics watching her wrestling with the unresponsive steering, the puzzled look on her face was priceless. In the end I had to stop the mock test so I could bring my giggles under control and explain the problem.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#4 27-06-11 20:06:11

keith williams
Verified Member

It's silly season in NI mon! You're lucky it wasn't a brick lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 28-06-11 15:03:20

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi

It's silly season in NI mon! You're lucky it wasn't a brick lol

Or a Molotov Cocktail.

#6 28-06-11 16:13:20

mon
Verified Member
Website

hey steady on,its not that bad over here...........its fine if the above two are from here lol....but wait till a few weeks time when the anti cuts strikes start over in UK

#7 28-06-11 18:59:22

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi Mon
This was only last week wasn't it?
http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110620 … eland_riot

#8 28-06-11 19:29:03

mon
Verified Member
Website

Yeah Pegasus as I said compared to what ***** I had growing up to contend with,the post you kindly put up is a walk in the park.......I love living in N.Ire or North of Ire whatever its called,so beware.us last week maybe you lot across the water next week.LOL could you imagine the Examiners at the Teat Centres breaking out into a full scale riot.....at the end of the road I would like you to throw a Petrol Bomb Mr.Jeffries and also do it in not more than 5 moves if possible.lol

#9 28-06-11 19:32:28

keith williams
Verified Member

I'm from Bangor Mon so I'm ok?

#10 28-06-11 19:33:28

keith williams
Verified Member

Don't know why I put a question mark there lol

Stupid touchscreen

#11 28-06-11 20:58:56

driver69

Years ago I use to dread this time of year in an other driving job here as some of the places I had to go were liable to getting hijacked but now my main worry is getting hit with water baloons, they make a !!!!!!!! loud bang. Last year we got hit as we turned into Montgomery road from Cregagh and pupil covered her face with both hands mid turn.

Could be worse, could be a Dominos driver. Picking pupil up tonight and a crowed of 20-30 ambushed pizza delivery grabbing his load from back of car. The street is closed at one end due to works and they must have ordered a load of pizzas knowing he could not get away.

#12 20-08-11 21:32:36

Barry500
Website

On a lesson this morning and saw a boy coming towards my car with a water squarter, I put my window up very quickly, he looked disappointed!

#13 19-02-13 22:54:00

Saint_Albans_ADI
Website

Screen wash jet point it to the kerb drive back around find him and zap him back...... That will teach him not to mess with us ADIs

Driving Lessons in and around Saint Albans Hertfordshire
www.i-passed.co.uk

Board footer