You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-06-11 15:11:12

Barry500
Website

Part 2 this morning in Suffolk.

PASSED part Two this morning with NO Faults, and no training, just home work thanks to all that gave me the routes for my area that helped
I was suprised to get two independent driving parts!

14-06-11 15:11:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 this morning in Suffolk.

#2 14-06-11 21:18:11

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good result, congratulations, are you home tutoring for the part 3 also?

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 15-06-11 07:11:56

Barry500
Website

Yes I will be lots to read and I have a book grade 6.

Hope to book for July/Aug

#4 15-06-11 17:39:16

Terrier
Banned

part 3 is nothing like part 2 and its highly unlikely that it can be learned from a book. Its about teaching ability not driving and unless you already have a teaching qualification you are unlikely to pass, and even if you were lucky enough to scrape through you would lack vital knowledge necessary to produce top quality drivers.

Sorry to bring you bad news but that's reality its not as easy as people think.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#5 15-06-11 18:05:48

Barry500
Website

Laugh out very Loud, sorry I should have said I was previously an adi grade 6, just let it lapes.

So I do expect to pass, but thanks for your concern.

#6 15-06-11 20:01:05

keith williams
Verified Member

Haha! I was thinking the same as Terrier, couldn't quite believe you would be able to pass part 3 all on your own

Guessing you might be alright though lol

#7 15-06-11 20:01:23

keith williams
Verified Member

oh yeah, and well done! ;-)

#8 15-06-11 20:05:53

Terrier
Banned

Well Barry that explains why you passed PT2 without any training, it should be a piece of cake to an ex-ADI as should PT3 so good luck. tongue

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#9 16-06-11 19:34:45

MFB
Verified Member

Hi all
I read this forum frequently and thoroughly enjoy it because as always it is educational and often amusing ( mainly a few of the egos!)
However I don't really contribute much as it can sometimes seem a bit like bear baiting! Mind you it doesn't seem as bad lately smile
I digress..
I self trained to passing part 1 ,part 2 and part 3 and qualified in march 2009. No training or help at all. It can be done.
Just had check test and got a 6.
MFB

#10 17-06-11 07:25:36

Barry500
Website

I first trained back in 2003 and qualified but let it laps a couple of years ago and I know that I kept all my training stuff and was not going to pay out what I did the first time.

I know what I need to do and how to do it, may sound big headed but I am not really just confident.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 18-06-11 10:54:26

Royce
Website

PASSED part Two this morning with NO Faults, and no training, just home work thanks to all that gave me the routes for my area that helped
I was suprised to get two independent driving parts!

That's great i must say congratulation to you. May you will found more success in the future.

#12 18-06-11 15:26:04

Barry500
Website

Thanks Royce, this forum is very good for finding information very quickly that could otherwise take a very long time using google etc.

#13 18-06-11 21:28:14

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Best of luck for your part 3  hope it goes as well as the part  2 smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer