You are not logged in.

#1 15-06-11 06:12:54

royster
Verified Member
Website

I'm looking at getting on the ORDIT, need a bit of guidence

I've been instructing 4 years and its time i moved on a bit and I think ORDIT is the way.

Is it me or is it difficult in finding information on-line?

I am looking for any books or packs that can help me train and get an understanding of instructor training.

I want to take a course but wanted a head start first, is there anything that can help?

My next question is what course, I live in north wales an would find it very difficult (but not impossible) to do a residential course. Does anyone know of any trainers / courses in North Wales?

thanks.
Tony

15-06-11 06:12:54

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I'm looking at getting on the ORDIT, need a bit of guidence

#2 15-06-11 08:46:24

jonsmithuk
Verified Member

I'll second that. anyone with info , please pm me. thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 16-06-11 17:12:26

colin

Hi Royster

Suggest you have a chat with James Dawson he's based in Uttoxeter not very near you but I can recommend him.  Look at his web site
http://www.excelsiortraining.co.uk/price.php

Colin

#4 16-06-11 17:51:04

on board training

Hi,

I would strongly suggest James Dawson having personally recently done what you are asking about with his support and training.

Brian

#5 16-06-11 20:36:40

Terrier
Banned

What they don't tell you is the adi training market has been completely flat for nearly 18 months, just look at the companies that have gone bust, Instructor college, Passmasters, BSM just to name a few.

The other thing is, there are major changes planned for the training of instructors and that will mean more training for some adi trainers. All this expense for very little business, the number of trainers is fast exceeding the demand for new instructors, so be warned the whole industry is flooded with experts, there will soon be more of them than ADI's teaching learners. I have 26 years in this profession 20 of them involving training instructors.

I have grade 6 on adi check test and on ORDIT inspection, I have been Cardington trained for adi training and have a reputation second to none in the North West but it is still an uphill battle to keep training work consistant because of the falling demand for new instructors.

Iam offering this advice in good faith, I would not like to see anyone invest large amounts of money into training with no return at the end of it, by the way, the ORDIT inspection is a joke I know people who have passed it and I would not have them training my dog.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Board footer