You are not logged in.

#1 13-06-11 12:38:06

MartinWhite

Need some help in creating a new driving experience

Hi,

I’m Martin White and I’m from a team of game developers. We are creating a new rally game and would like to know what are the things that disturb you the most in nowadays racing games and what kind of games would you like to see in the future.
We could then take that information under consideration and use it to create something, people actually want and like.

I can say that the game will be online and we are also trying to make it as social as possible.

I hope you have some thoughts to share smile

Martin

13-06-11 12:38:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Need some help in creating a new driving experience

#2 13-06-11 20:03:07

FRANKS
Verified Member

Hello Martin White, this is a driving instructors forum and we live and work in the real world, I have more than my share of exciting moments out on the road, and feel that these games you design are a bad thing as far as road safety goes,

Young lads play on your games and crash, the game reboots itself and they continue to drive. Not realistic at all. So when they get into a real car they think its a game and that no one will get hurt.

So there you are, design a rally game that when the car crashes, it's the end of the game for that player and you show them been taken away in an ambluance

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 13-06-11 20:17:52

VandADI
Administrator

Hello Martin White,
I second FRANKS' comments, I don't think  this is the type of forum you should be posting this kind of stuff on, not really appropriate, is it?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 13-06-11 21:00:57

Evan
Administrator

Make a game that stops things like this happening, or raises the awarenes of the dangers of driving too fast to young drivers, and I will buy one off of you and hire it out to my clients.

What you have to realize is that a lot of young people can't distinguish fantasy from reality as it is.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales … -25187282/

Board footer