You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-06-11 08:18:47

The devil rides out
Website

New Member from Essex

Hi I've just joined.  Been an ADI for 18 years and recently done my Rospa Gold, and Fleet Badge..........

The Devil rides out.............and she is still riding............. :evil:

The Devil rides out.............and she is still riding.............:evil:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Bobb … vingSchool

05-06-11 08:18:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Member from Essex

#2 05-06-11 15:56:32

golfball13
Verified Member
Website

Hi, from a fellow Essex ADI smile

If you see me driving around in a black Yaris, give me a wave!

Rob

RPL Driving
Driving lessons in Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay and other areas of Essex

#3 05-06-11 19:36:42

Lynne
Verified Member

Hello from yet another fellow Essex ADI (sorry Golfball am tired and nicking your words;)  )

Devil.....Do you read Dennis Wheatley books or did you just catch me riding my horse?

lol

Lynne

#4 05-06-11 20:32:14

melanie01@talktalk.net

Welcome to you little devil  big_smile I've[color=blue] only been an ADI since June last year bet you could teach me a thing or two. Looking forward to your input.[/color]

Mel x

You only fail when you give up!

#5 06-06-11 07:11:18

The devil rides out
Website

Hi Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome, I don't normally have the time for forums, but being a new Fleet Trainer thought I would browse these forums for some ideas on how it is going out there.

Rob I drive a red mercedes A-class if you are out in Essex or East london you will probably see me coming.

Lynne, yes I read a lot but love the monniker "The Devil rides out!" it kind of says how I feel when I'm out teaching and having to cope with the public.

Mel, good luck I hope being an ADI is everything you want it to be, if you need any help holler....

One thing you Guys could probably help me with is how do you get the advertising on the bottom of your post on to here....thanks... smile

The Devil rides out.............and she is still riding............. :evil:

The Devil rides out.............and she is still riding.............:evil:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Bobb … vingSchool

Board footer