You are not logged in.

#1 27-04-04 20:56:03

vince

qualifying licences

Hi Y'all,
          As a new boy I wonder if I can ask you old hands for advice? Teaching in and near a multinational city (Leicester) I am getting a large amount of driving licences from outside the U.K.. I know that there is some information in the D.I's handbook but I was wondering if there was a definitive/comprehensive list of qualifying/non-qualifying licences and what conditions apply to them? Sometimes I have to look at an atlas to locate some of these countries, where for instance is Burkhina Faso? :?
             HELP!!!!!!!!!takecare out there
                                          Vince wink

27-04-04 20:56:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: qualifying licences

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-04-04 11:39:26

Liesa

Re: qualifying licences

Hi Vince

Try the link below, I'm sure you'll find the answer to your question on this page.

Sorry for the delay wink

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/drivers/drvingb. … 0countries

Board footer