You are not logged in.

#1 22-05-11 20:51:53

bannerman

Booking a test then booking a instructor

I took a lad out today he has had some prior driving experience at the end of the lesson he told me he has booked his test in 3 weeks time .in the past i have had some phone up trying to book some lessons as they have had already booked there test. oviously previous instructors have thought them not ready so they ring around till someone will take them .probaly why this lad didnt tel me till after the lesson .just seems a strange way of trying to go about things

22-05-11 20:51:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Booking a test then booking a instructor

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-05-11 14:32:59

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bannerman

I've had that many times but my terms & conditions state they must have at least s mock test before I consider taking them on for the test if I do not think their ready then no test.

Tony

Offering You the Freedom of Drivng in Boston
www.bostondrivingschool.co.uk
www.12drive.co.uk

#3 23-05-11 14:44:07

VandADI
Administrator

I have locked this topic as there is already a thread running on same subject.  smile
http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 503.0.html

Board footer