#2 18-05-11 22:28:56

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Re: Newbie from Newcastle upon tyne

Hello from Sunderland  tongue :evil:

.phil.
  :angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

#3 18-05-11 22:52:44

melanie01@talktalk.net

Hello to you from Nottm  8-)

You only fail when you give up!

#4 19-05-11 08:11:01

Blueiain1967

Hiya nice to meet ya, anyway I here for a purpose I want to advice and support if that's ok, is it better to do PAYG training or pay up front, should I use a big training org or use a local school???, I have so many questions but no answers please help???? :? :? :?

#5 19-05-11 12:35:38

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Hi Blueiain

As i am an ORDIT registered instructor trainer, and I am in your area, I suspect my advice could be considered biased   roll

If you look through previous posts on here you will find most people regret going to a large company and find an independent PAYG instructor would have been much better for them.

I've just done a mornings training with 2 guys who went to a large national training school and have paid almost £4,000 for training which in their words is $4it.  They are both on a trainee licence so are currently teaching pupils but they have no idea what they are doing.  They have given up with their current big school trainers and are going to get all their training from me.

The advantage you have with PAYG is if you don't like the instructor, you just stop getting training from them, your not tied into a contract for thousands of pounds that you cant get out of. 

If you look back through previous posts on here, you will see lots of people have asked that same question.

.phil.

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 19-05-11 13:56:57

Blueiain1967

Hi Blueiain

As i am an ORDIT registered instructor trainer, and I am in your area, I suspect my advice could be considered biased   roll
Thanks Phil I think your spot on, I'm going to do it PAYG this seems better for me and gives me time to get some cash together, have you a website/number that I can contact you on to discus in more detail, thanks
If you look through previous posts on here you will find most people regret going to a large company and find an independent PAYG instructor would have been much better for them.

I've just done a mornings training with 2 guys who went to a large national training school and have paid almost £4,000 for training which in their words is $4it.  They are both on a trainee licence so are currently teaching pupils but they have no idea what they are doing.  They have given up with their current big school trainers and are going to get all their training from me.

The advantage you have with PAYG is if you don't like the instructor, you just stop getting training from them, your not tied into a contract for thousands of pounds that you cant get out of. 

If you look back through previous posts on here, you will see lots of people have asked that same question.

.phil.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 19-05-11 14:00:03

Blueiain1967

Hello Phil I think your spot on, PAYG is the way forward have you a website or number I can contact you on to chat some more about the time and costs

Freedom Phil wrote:

Hi Blueiain

Thanks Phil I think your spot on, I'm going to do it PAYG this seems better for me and gives me time to get some cash together, have you a website/number that I can contact you on to discus in more detail, thanks

.phil.

Board footer