You are not logged in.

#1 15-03-11 09:41:32

shell

Passed part 3 yesterday!

Hi guys.

I've been on here a while but never really posted. Just kept on reading your success stories on part 3 which made me realise it CAN be done, which really gave me encouragement.

Passed at the second attempt yesterday and scored a 5/4 on PST 5 which I was over the moon with!

Now I'm considering my options and don't know where to start, that's a good thing though! I'm still on cloud 9, can't believe I came through such a tough test and now have a new career ahead of me, I've always wanted to be a driving instructor and glad I had the guts to go through with the training  big_smile

Shelley x

15-03-11 09:41:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 3 yesterday!

#2 15-03-11 09:44:04

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Shelley and congratulations on passing part 3  smile
I wish you every success in your career, well done. smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 17-03-11 19:28:35

gadgetdriver
Website

Nice to hear the success stories, and same PST and grades as me! Well done.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#4 25-03-11 14:11:15

shell

Thanks for your comments, got my first couple of pupils booked in now so really looking forward to it! x

#5 19-04-11 07:56:07

neil8181
Verified Member

Keep us updated on your journey. Congrats! This site helped me make my business what it is today moee than anything else.

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

#6 19-04-11 09:29:09

shell

Thanks Neil. I have started to do lessons and really enjoying it, got a variety of pupils that are all different so makes it interesting!

#7 19-04-11 14:14:32

neil8181
Verified Member

Brilliant. The biggest tip I can give you is market yourself well. So early you may find it hard to keep your diary full. Think outside the box when promoting yourself. Try things that most instructors havn't done. I have Pm'd you with my biggest tip. Thanks

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

#8 09-05-11 14:19:57

Jedi

Congratulations

I got the same PST and same results as you!  I have yet to teach anyone but am looking forward to it!

#9 10-05-11 14:52:07

shell

Thanks Jedi. I hadn't taught any really pupils either but now have got myself 12 regulars already and more on the way! So it's a success so far anyway. after about 6 weeks of doing lessons I am feeling properly into it now and getting some good feedback. Good luck with whatever you do and well done on your test success x

#10 10-05-11 14:55:04

shell

Oops. That meant to say REAL instead of REALLY!

#11 10-05-11 16:10:12

Jedi

Thanks Shell.  Sounds like your really getting into the swing of things.  Keep up the good work. 

I have two pupils lined up (friends of mine) who are both partly trained.  Hope more to follow.  Cheers

#12 11-05-11 19:18:28

bannerman

congratulations & good luck

Board footer