You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-05-11 08:56:38

juno20

04 ford fussion, perfect start up car.

I have recently stopped working as an ADI, having gone back to my passion on life which is working with animals.  roll

Therefore I am selling my school car, a 2004 silver ford fusion.

The car has covered 68k and would be perfect for a new PDI/ADI looking for a relaiable and practical car at a fraction of the cost of a new car or frachise. comes comlete with he man dual controls, roof box and extra interior morror, plus a private plate!!

There is literally nothing wrong with this car (as far as i know) but i am really desperate to get something more sporty, having had school cars for over 5 years now.   roll

please see the link below to the e bay listing, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … EF:GB:1123

thanks

Sarah

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/sarahGTI2/fussion.jpg[/img]

09-05-11 08:56:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 04 ford fussion, perfect start up car.

#2 09-05-11 20:20:01

mdf0075

how much are you looking for? cheers Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#3 10-05-11 06:53:09

juno20

Well the average price for this age/spec/milage seems to be around £2700. However the reserve is considerably less than this.

Also taking into acoount the pedals, roof box and private plate coming to around £800, it should be quite a bargain for anyone wanting a start up car.

Board footer