You are not logged in.

#1 06-05-11 20:57:59

mishy69

Hi everyone, I have just recently passed my part 1, second time lucky. I am currently starting my part 2 and really hope to do well. I had my first lesson on 4th May, need to get rid of a few bad habbits and check my mirrors more. I have been driving for 22years now, I can't believe how much has changed in those years of driving, the amount of mirror checks I had to do in my first lesson was incredible lol, I need to remember to check all three mirrors when going past traffic lights, zebra's etc and any road that has a white line across them, so I need to practice this alot with my every day driving. I am really looking forward to learning a new skill and wish everyone the best of luck with this intense course!

06-05-11 20:57:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new member

#2 06-05-11 21:02:40

VandADI
Administrator

Hi mishy69,
Well done on passing part 1, and hope all goes well for part 2.
In 22 years of driving, you would be surprised how many bad habits can creep up on you, as you have found out, and this is where a lot of PDIs come unstuck as they go into their training thinking they are fantastic drivers and realise there is a lot of brushing up to do, hopefully you will be able to get on top of this fairly quickly and end up passing part 2 in no time at all.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.  smile

#3 09-05-11 14:12:15

Jedi

Hi mishy69

Welcome to DTT.  Hope all goes well for your part 2.  I recently passed my part 3, having put a lot of time and effort into it.  It is amazing how many bad habbits that you do pick up after all those years of driving - most of them you are even unware of.  Keep at it, all the time when you are every day driving and hopefully it will all become part of your new and improved driving style.

Who are you training with?

Good luck and all the best!

#4 29-10-11 21:17:06

thewarriors

hello my name is billy ,i live in gravesend  and i  have just joined today

#5 29-10-11 21:18:39

thewarriors

hello everyone my name is billy, i live in gravesend and i have just joined today

Board footer