You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-11 12:08:15

o0 Andy 0o

LGV training near Manchester. Any recommendations?

Hi, I'm currently looking into the possibility of training for a class 2 (C) licence and hoping for some recommendations, as if it's anything like the Driving Instructor training industry I'll need to steer clear of potential pitfalls! I'm lead to believe that on the whole smaller companies seem to offer the better service. Is this true?

04-05-11 12:08:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: LGV training near Manchester. Any recommendations?

#2 04-05-11 17:56:07

Stephen7738

Have a look at Enterprise LGV training and Red Rose and there is another one that I see around it is something like DRB not got first hand experience but have heard that a few people have used them and seem to be alright.
Stephen

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 04-05-11 18:55:44

(ROG)
Verified Member

May I suggest a look HERE

DO NOT GO WITH A BROKER (MIDDLEMAN) but go direct to a LGV school and have a face to face chat before parting with any money

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#4 05-05-11 15:00:27

o0 Andy 0o

Thank you for your replies. I've peviously checked Enterprise and they seem quite professional. However, since your reply I've checked out Red Rose and they fit the bill perfectly! Thanks

Board footer