You are not logged in.

#1 03-05-11 20:18:39

michaelat50
Verified Member

check test next week

Hi all check test next week have pupil all lined up not sure wot to do am considering manoeuvre, pupil has practiced all of them so far but not sure manoeuvre is the right thing to do michael

03-05-11 20:18:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: check test next week

#2 03-05-11 21:46:04

on board training

Hi,

Ideal if you just do what is the next lesson for your student.

Cheers,
    Brian

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 04-05-11 07:54:31

lucy
Verified Member
Website

When I had my last (and only) check test I just did a normal lesson, the aim of the lesson was to start getting up through the gears but the pupil was struggling with emerging to left or right so I just stayed with that, I got a grade 5 so it must have been ok.  Examiner said if I'd done one thing different I would have got a six - but was happy with my 5.

The pupil I chose was fairly low standard which meant I had plenty of work to do and was able to show the examiner more.  So my advice would be to work on a weakness your pupil has.  If there's on manoeuvre they're weaker on maybe that, but personally would try to get the car on the move a bit more.

#4 10-05-11 20:32:07

michaelat50
Verified Member

Hi thanks for the replies check test tomorrow decided to cover roundabouts and mirrors vision and use thanks again michael

#5 10-05-11 21:20:09

VandADI
Administrator

Good luck and let us know how you get on.  smile

#6 11-05-11 18:51:35

michaelat50
Verified Member

hi just to let you know got a 4 bit disappointed but will do better next time onwards and upwards michael

#7 11-05-11 19:27:16

daz6215
Verified Member

The best advice I would give is too seek out training before to get an objective view of where you may be able to develop your techniques, of course its nice to get a higher grade but its just as important to be a polite, professional Instructor who the pupils actually like and feel they can resonate with!!! which can go just as far!

Board footer