You are not logged in.

#1 28-04-11 18:46:44

taxi375

LGV and Car Fleet trainer

I am a LGV/CAR Fleet trainer and am looking for more work in this sector, i have experience, transport and i am willing to travel.

28-04-11 18:46:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: LGV and Car Fleet trainer

#2 29-04-11 18:57:23

ratty

What exactly is the question?

#3 29-04-11 20:44:21

finch

So am I

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 29-04-11 21:09:30

taxi375

So am I

great good for youg

#5 30-04-11 20:21:19

ratty

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POLL QUESTION ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 01-05-11 09:07:13

(ROG)
Verified Member

I am a LGV/CAR Fleet trainer and am looking for more work in this sector, i have experience, transport and i am willing to travel.

Good for you - now what is the point of this post?

I thought it might be that you are loking for work in that field but without a location as to where you are looking it might be difficult to answer ..........

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

Board footer