You are not logged in.

#1 28-04-11 20:39:12

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Saving the planet

Tonight I was told I should consider taking my bike to work to save fuel and the environment.

I thought 'why not - I'm not using my roof rack for anything else at the moment'

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

28-04-11 20:39:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Saving the planet

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-04-11 08:09:53

metalmicky
Verified Member
Website

Re: Saving the planet

I really impressed my Dr when they asked what exercise I do?  And I replied that I walk to work everyday, lol.

Just because I'm a driving instructor, it doesn't make me a dual control freak. 
www.way-ahead-driving.co.uk

Board footer