You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 23-04-11 19:30:29

Discovery
Website

Hi there

Hello everyone,

Oops did my first post before seeing this sorry.  My name is Sophie and I live in SE London.  I'm using the name Discovery as I'm a big Land Rover fanatic, they have been a big part of my world since I could crawl  big_smile.  I have been working as a freelance off road instructor for about nine years now and late last year qualified as an ADI as well.  I also do a bit of B+E training which is great fun.  Saw this forum using google and have found the posts very helpful, great forum thanks for having me.

ADI Grade 5, B+E Training, B.O.R.D.A and NPTC Off Road qualified instructor
www.drivinglessons-charlton.co.uk

23-04-11 19:30:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi there

#2 26-04-11 09:56:02

gadgetdriver
Website

Can't believe nobody said hello til now! Hello! I'd love a bit of off-road instruction - shame I'm at the other end of the country. Enjoy the forum. It's usually more active than this post!

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#3 26-04-11 10:01:52

The Saint
Verified Member

Hi Sophie

Welcome to the forum.

As you've found out, there's a wealth of info here so please contribute as much as you can. That's how it's grown the way it has.

Have fun..

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#4 26-04-11 12:22:30

VandADI
Administrator

From one Land Rover fanatic to another, welcome Sophie.  smile

#5 26-04-11 12:37:09

Discovery
Website

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the very warm welcome. Gadgetdriver, there should be a 4x4 training company near you, worth popping in to have a chat with.  Vanda, what do you drive?  We may have crossed paths before at events smile

ADI Grade 5, B+E Training, B.O.R.D.A and NPTC Off Road qualified instructor
www.drivinglessons-charlton.co.uk

Board footer