You are not logged in.

#1 20-04-11 09:16:03

jim thompson
Website

Qualified ADI's urgently required Glagow/Paisley

Hi we are looking to recruit around 5 ADI's to cover Glasgow and Paisley.

This will be with PassDrive.

Expect anyone starting within the next few days to get around 20-30 pupils over the next 2 weeks

For more information please call

Jim Thompson on 07743584257

20-04-11 09:16:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Qualified ADI's urgently required Glagow/Paisley

#2 20-04-11 18:07:13

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

You're looking for 5 ADIs, each of whom will be given 20-30 pupils i.e. you're going to generate 100 - 150 pupils...in 2 weeks   yikes

If I was an ADI looking at your offer, I'd be wondering how, in these difficult times you could manage that, when even some of the established "big names" in the industry are struggling.

Seriously, that's such an impressive claim, that it might make some people suspicious in an "over-egging the pudding" type way...but if you can do it, then I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one  wink

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#3 20-04-11 18:38:35

finch

£18.00. a lesson fixed until you pass(as per website) I couldnt afford to take pupils on at those terms.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 20-04-11 20:27:36

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

£18.00. a lesson fixed until you pass(as per website) I couldnt afford to take pupils on at those terms.

Another poster has very kindly enlightened me as to how it seems these pupils are being generated...and I am now in need of a very strong drink  yikes

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#5 20-04-11 20:41:01

adastra

It does seem possibly a touch misleading on the website to suggest that the costs of running a vehicle and getting pupils are the same (£165 per week) for an instructor doing 20 hours as 50 hours. Presumably fuel is not included, but surely the weekly income figure should be after paying for fuel? Fuel is a 'weekly operating cost' is it not?

#6 21-04-11 05:22:07

jim thompson
Website

It's not a fixed price of £18 per hour you are looking at the site in my profile which is my own local site.

This is to do with a national school with which I am associated with doing instructor training. PassDrive has its own fee structure at a basic £21 and can be variable from area to area.

#7 21-04-11 13:39:18

graemeg
Verified Member
Website

I work in this area and think the original post is genuine as I know that Pass drive ran a Groupon ad recently and according to Groupon they sold 472 vouchers for 3 hours at £15 (£5 per hour) so they will be needing instructors to do 1416 hours at £5 minus groupons commision.

If most pupils stay for a full course 40 hours quids in!!!
If most only do the 3 hours.........

Graeme

Board footer