You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-04-11 09:13:11

Sammypdi1
Website

Part 1 on thursday new to this forum

Got my theory test booked for thursday really worried about this test i was practicing using driving test master that i bought from desktop driving that came as part of the adi training premier pack the theory training is good on this disc but the hazzard perception is impossible the markers are out of sync so i bought the focus hazard dvd rom and that seems to be alot more realistic any tips on getting passed this test would be very much appreciated at £90 per test i dont want to fail it.

Also i have started a blog on my adi training experience i will update this blog as often as i can as a way of helping others that may be looking or thinking about training as a adi. you can view it here http://aplus-school-of-motoring-myexper … gspot.com/

Passed part 1 second attempt 97/100 58
Passed part 2 first attempt 5 minors
passed part 3 first attempt

04-04-11 09:13:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 on thursday new to this forum

#2 04-04-11 23:10:36

gadgetdriver
Website

Just read your blog - keep it up! If you can be bothered with this level of blogging until you both pass part 3, it'll be a good place to point people interested in becoming an ADI.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#3 04-04-11 23:56:25

Sammypdi1
Website

Hi thanks for looking i will do my best smile

#4 07-04-11 18:39:52

Sammypdi1
Website

Failed my ADI part 1 today i scored 97 for theory and 46 for hazard perception on the double hazard clip i scored 0 as it says i clicked inapropriate i had only click 3 or 4 times at the hazards this was an easy clip and im really bleep off as this altered how i clicked for the remainder of the test i was scoring 68 in the focus hazard dvd rom regularly  always in the 60s and i am now convinced this test is a total scam and a money maker for the dsa. I have already booked a retest and hopefully i will get through it on my next attempt

Also the theory test was full of questions that were not on my upto date driving test master disc and the questions that were on the disc were worded differently words can describe how bleep off i am its a good job i read the highway code a lot or i think i would maybe have struggled with the theory part.

I would welcome any advice to help me get past the hazard perception as i feel this is a game not a test designed to con money from you.

Board footer