You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-04-11 09:09:05

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

TWD accountants

Any one here using TWD accountants?

How do you find them ?

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

06-04-11 09:09:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: TWD accountants

#2 06-04-11 13:24:12

G
Verified Member
Website

Been with them since I started, 4 years ago. Use their online bookkeeping programme & have found everything very easy. I enter items every day, balance everything monthly & use the reports, then end of year takes no more time than the monthly balance. I get a few questions on email, a set of accounts to agree & they do the rest. I have only ever spoken to them on the phone so no time wasted in meetings, always been very helpful & for the money would thoroughly recommend them.
P.S. - before you ask I don't work for them smile

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

#3 06-04-11 22:25:03

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

I would like to agree with G above. not had any bother with them and they are always there to ask any questions, nothing seems to be any trouble.

Taking a Positive approach to learning to Drive
www.positivetuition.co.uk
+447828724510

#4 07-04-11 04:38:32

boing boing
Verified Member
Website

Ltd company accounts look expensive compared to my local accountant.  I asked for a quote a few years ago and never received a call back.  sad

#5 07-04-11 08:18:36

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

My local accountant charged £450 last year, that is the largest single cost I have( excluding car and fuel).
I could take a week off and do it myself.
Or save £ 200 and use TWD this year.

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

Board footer