You are not logged in.

#26 27-04-04 18:28:43

churchy

Re: ADI Part 1 - the Hazard Perception test.....

I've basically got two days to sort myself out before my HPT.

I am only just now starting to pass and i've been doing it for a few weeks now,  currently averaging 60 marks, hopefully the DSA one doesn't differ to much (except for picture quality that is).

27-04-04 18:28:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 27-04-04 19:38:52

Liesa

Good luck Churchy

If you follow Badgers advise, you shouldn't have any problems!

Let us know how you get on wink

#28 27-04-04 23:34:45

Gizmotime
Administrator

Thanks Liesa
It is reassuring to know that I'm not on my own with this,God I hate HPT :oops:  Put me in a Car on the Road and I don't miss a thing,give me the HPT CD and well no more need be said :twisted:

I have to do this Positive Mental Attitude.

Giz

#29 29-04-04 13:37:01

churchy

Despite all my worries regarding the HPT, I passed it,  Got 59 but its still a pass, even managed to score a big fat zero on one clip, when this happened I thought thats it i'm done for.  Apparently I clicked to much, even though i though there was so much going on all at once.

At least its done.   lol  lol  big_smile  8)  lol  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#30 29-04-04 13:57:22

Liesa

Well done Churchy!

And good luck with the rest of your training, keep us informed!

#31 29-04-04 15:40:05

Michaela7
Website

Congratulations Churchy you must be very pleased. All your practice  paid off. Hope the rest of your training goes as well. big_smile

Friendly, female Instructor! smile

Arrow School of Motoring

Car+small+picture.jpg

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#32 30-04-04 22:48:44

churchy

Michaela7 wrote:

Congratulations Churchy you must be very pleased. All your practice  paid off. Hope the rest of your training goes as well. big_smile

Thanks, and thanks to liesa.

I really thought i'd messed the lot up, i flagged something like 24 questions in the theory part and luckly i didn't have to worry.

I found that the Focus cd-rom was totally different from the DSA version, the DSA version is slower and you seem to get tempted to click far to early and far to often, what didn't help was the fact that the test i had was all filmed on roads and areas that i know and not in Wales as i expected, weird.  at least thats it, good luck to nats though, all will be well.

#33 01-05-04 06:11:16

Gizmotime
Administrator

CONGRATULATIONS  hey well done Churchy.

You can do mine for me if you want smile PLEASE smile

Regards Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#34 01-05-04 08:21:58

churchy

Gizmotime wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS  hey well done Churchy.

You can do mine for me if you want smile PLEASE smile

Regards Giz

Thanks, I never want to see one of those again for a long time.

#35 01-05-04 10:15:21

Gizmotime
Administrator

Thanks very much, it was worth a try  roll I can do it,Im going to have to sad

Glad you passed anyway.

Giz

#36 01-05-04 11:51:49

churchy

Gizmotime wrote:

Thanks very much, it was worth a try  roll I can do it,Im going to have to sad

Glad you passed anyway.

Giz

You'll be ok, just try and use some of the methods that people have mentioned on here, try them all and use the one you feel best with.

Good luck, i'm sure you won't need it.   wink

Board footer