You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-05-05 18:29:00

bzcee

passed today

Bit of good news today.....my son passed his test  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

second time of asking and got 7 minors but he was well chuffed with it. His face was a picture when he parked up at the test centre.

He hasnt stopped talking about it. He said one funny bit was on the reverse round corner, when he started the examiner turned in his seat and just looked at my son for the whole maneuver, didnt look outside at all  lol  lol 

show me tell me...he got the ' show me how the lights work etc.....' did so then when he finished the test the examiner said' you can also turn your lights off now'...... he'd left them on through the test lol  lol

One stall at a junction but recovered well so wasnt marked for it...we think.

Great.   just got to get the wife through hers now.

One question now hes passed. is he allowed to drive while waiting for his full licence to come through.

ermmms.jpg
Your information is visible to YOU only

fighting0092.gifstupid little winker

17-05-05 18:29:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passed today

#2 17-05-05 18:33:17

VandADI
Administrator

Hi bzcee,
Pass my congratulations onto your Son please, he did good!  smile
In answer to your question, yes he is allowed to drive whilst waiting for his licence, just make sure he is covered on insurance.
Celebrate  big_smile
VandADI

#3 17-05-05 18:43:29

luchell

pass my congratulations onto him to. yep he can drive i got straight home from mine on the bus and went straight back to sixth form in the car lol  (aftewr phoning my insurance company to tell them) great stuff

#4 17-05-05 19:50:43

bzcee

Thanks guys,

thats interesting as he is of the idea that, some of his mates were not allowed to drive back after passing the test by their instructor while in the instructors car?? any ideas.

he sat his test in my car and was on the insurance anyway so will they need to know that he now has passed.

Hmmmm  wonder if this will drop my premium a bit smile

ermmms.jpg
Your information is visible to YOU only

fighting0092.gifstupid little winker

#5 17-05-05 20:48:20

Midge
Website

I think most instructors (but not all) don't like the pupil to drive straight after the test, because usually they are on a bit of a high if they've passed, and too fed up if they've failed.
The insurance that you've been paying should have been fairly cheep, because learner drivers are a low accident risk,  but now that you son is a new driver he is a high accident risk, so the insurance  could go up.   Most people pay the wrong insurance for a learner though, if you have been paying a fairly high one,  it may not change much.
Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

Board footer