You are not logged in.

#1 03-05-10 19:25:21

Jimothy
Verified Member

Just joined IAM as bike associate

So I got a busy time ahead doing my observed runs and getting ready for the test.

Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
Driving Standards Agency Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
ORDIT registered instructor trainer
Accredited BTEC Trainer (Driving Science)
IAM Registered Instructor
IAM Observer

03-05-10 19:25:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just joined IAM as bike associate

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-05-10 20:12:56

Gizmotime
Administrator

So I got a busy time ahead doing my observed runs and getting ready for the test.

Best of luck with it, I can't help you with bikes, but idf it were car's I could wink

#3 03-05-10 20:31:41

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good luck with it Jimothy, would love to do mine when I get the time, bikes been sitting in the garage only coming out for MOT :cry:  Enjoy, it's the right season for it  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 03-05-10 21:03:06

PiperIan
Verified Member
Website

I have been doing this for some months now and I enjoy it.  Only thing I would advise you with is to watch out for conflicting instruction/advice from different observers.
If this happens, you must speak up and bring it to the attention of the senior instructor.

I'll never forget Wotzizname !!!

#5 13-03-11 19:15:19

ratty

If you are already an IAM observer just apply the car theory to bikes, there are not many differences.

Board footer