You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-03-11 07:47:22

G
Verified Member
Website

Hyundai i30

Anyone using this car, I am looking to change cars at the end of the year if all goes well & like the look of this.

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

05-03-11 07:47:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hyundai i30

#2 10-03-11 20:00:46

CivicMan

Bill Plant uses them, if that is a recommendation?

#3 12-03-11 18:24:50

the ferg

worked with them in a different life many years ago steer clear

#4 12-03-11 19:44:04

the ferg

dont be tricked 5/10 year warrenty they are mince

#5 12-03-11 21:22:55

G
Verified Member
Website

can you put that in english ferg?

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

#6 13-03-11 01:55:12

the ferg

hi, sorry not the king's english i men't crap ok ?

#7 13-03-11 02:18:28

the ferg

yo,know's theres no king but as they say in true dr. who thank goodness there is a rose tyler [not in the garry glitter sence ] [do you want to be in my gang?] sorry 1970's 

Board footer