You are not logged in.

#1 12-03-11 19:00:08

eddies

2009 Corsa sxi seats 5 door

Hi,have a set of seats out of my 2009 5 door Corsa D 1.4 sxi they have only covered 5k
as I swapped to half leather.
They are in my dads garage and he now wants them out the way (can't blame him)
I am based in Liverpool.
Cheers Eddie.

12-03-11 19:00:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 2009 Corsa sxi seats 5 door

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-04-11 17:48:46

eddies

Re: 2009 Corsa sxi seats 5 door

Hi,have a set of seats out of my 2009 5 door Corsa D 1.4 sxi they have only covered 5k
as I swapped to half leather.
They are in my dads garage and he now wants them out the way (can't blame him)
I am based in Liverpool.
Cheers Eddie.

NOW SOLD ON EBAY.

Board footer