You are not logged in.

#1 26-02-11 18:00:56

mdf0075

Car Hire Prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, just a quick post

Im looking to hire a car, but wanted to know what price my fellow pdi r paying :??

I want a 6/7 month contract but not sure which company to choose?, to pay ins with the car hire or on its own?
and any tips u might have!

Thx for yr help smile

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

26-02-11 18:00:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Car Hire Prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-02-11 23:27:07

Adi1234

I would try these people.

http://www.goinstruct.co.uk/

I would think You would pay around 70 pound a week Maybe more if You want a diesal Model.
I take it You are with a franchise they should help You with contacts of who to lease a car they may even be able to get a discount.

#3 28-02-11 14:56:48

mdf0075

Thx, i give them a call

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

Board footer