You are not logged in.

#1 27-02-11 14:33:12

looprevil
Verified Member

Suzuki cars

Friends of mine visited last night and have a Suzuki Splash. I was impressed with the interior space in a car that small. They say it's a great car and very economical to run, the engine size they had was 1 litre.

Anyone use Suzuki as driving school cars in particular the Splash that would care to comment?

Thanks in advance.

regards

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

27-02-11 14:33:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Suzuki cars

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-02-11 15:12:48

Luchell
Verified Member

Re: Suzuki cars

I don't like the shape of the splash at the back but that's just me personally. I know they are pretty similar to the swift interior wise and I find that plenty spacious enough cabin wise.

Board footer