You are not logged in.

#1 18-02-11 08:45:23

agriff

Good driving instructor Manchester?

Hi - I've been looking everywhere for recommended driving instructors in the Manchester area but haven't come up with much - has anyone got any suggestions?

I'd like to learn as quickly as possible (as I'm sure would most people  smile) and have been riding a moped for a few years so think I've got fairly good road sense - so basically want to do as many hours in a week as I can afford to and get driving ASAP!

Any help would be much appreciated!

18-02-11 08:45:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Good driving instructor Manchester?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-02-11 09:08:21

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Re: Good driving instructor Manchester?

It's nice to hear you want to learn  as opposed to just past the  test, Agriff. Remember, though, that we can only teach people as quickly as they themselves can learn.

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

Board footer