You are not logged in.

#1 16-02-11 08:04:17

paulfox

Hello

Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself to the forum and hope to find some useful help and advice as time goes on.
I passed my part 1 on 11thJan and I've got my part 2 today, so fingers crossed and I'll put the result on later.

Bye for now

16-02-11 08:04:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 16-02-11 09:26:36

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.
Good luck on your part 2 today, please let us know how you get on,
All the best
Vanda

#3 16-02-11 14:44:56

paulfox

??????! Failed, kicking myself very hard stupid mistake  :x

#4 16-02-11 15:20:46

VandADI
Administrator

Sorry to hear that Paul, just pick yourself up, brush yourself down and go for it again.
BTW, what was it you failed on?

#5 16-02-11 17:38:58

paulfox

6 minors but stupidly didn't wait for the passing car while doing the right reverse, I saw them, paused and carried on before they had passed completely, I know, how stupid! Wont do that again.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 16-02-11 20:31:09

gadgetdriver
Website

Didn't miss by much then - a bit more concentration and a no-repeat of the minors and you're there. Good luck with the next one.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#7 16-02-11 21:37:55

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Oh duck it!  :police: Thats a silly mistake but easily done and one you will be impressing on your future pupils not to make when they are doing their left reverse.  Hope your next attempt goes well  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 16-02-11 21:45:08

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Hi Paul,
Did you get a Serious for the Left Rev? Because I thought 6 minors was a pass on part two?

Good luck next time BTW.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#9 16-02-11 22:06:36

paulfox

yep, he gave me a serious fault for the reverse feck up

#10 20-02-11 18:21:10

lynesweb

Just keep going, don't let it get you down.

I always say learn by your mistakes.

#11 20-02-11 19:50:01

paulfox

Next attempt booked for 3rd of march, I wont make the same mistake again

#12 03-03-11 17:36:04

paulfox

:)I passed part 2 today with 2 minors, yipee smile

#13 03-03-11 18:10:46

gadgetdriver
Website

Nice one! Well done!

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#14 03-03-11 21:19:53

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Well done, part three is a whole new ball game. But don't be daunted by it, good trainer is a must though.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

Board footer