You are not logged in.

#1 15-02-11 13:57:06

SammyC

Cost of tests???

i signed up with RED and payed £4500 for the course ect and that included the cost of test's ect and know when i click to book any test its saying a payment is needed!! im abit confused at the mo and dont know why really?? has anyone else been through this or have any info that could help me??

thanks guys
sam xxx

15-02-11 13:57:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Cost of tests???

#2 15-02-11 14:07:00

VandADI
Administrator

I think you have to go through "Red" to get them to book it on your behalf.

#3 15-02-11 14:13:56

SammyC

thanks hun, i just worried abit as the "book part 1 test" bit say's phone or book online and then under it say's payment is required on booking!! if i have to pay for the test's what the !!!!!!!! hell am i paying £4500 for??  :?

#4 15-02-11 14:16:11

ADI Agnew
Verified Member

From my experience you pay for the test then claim the fee back, that was the good old days of LVG ownership it may have changed since Feb '10. 

#5 15-02-11 14:20:39

SammyC

this is whats confusing me when i signed up i was told and i quote "you pay for NOTHING all your teste ect we pay for thats why you pay the £4500 from the start!" i wasnt told about claiming anything back or paying out for a test ect. i signed up in jan 2010 and olny just really had the time to get stuck in and now im in a bit of a dead end!! HELP!! lol im driving my self mad (excuse the pun)  big_smile

#6 15-02-11 14:22:52

SammyC

ALSO i emailed them about an hour ago to ask about it and usualy they reply really fast but i havnt hurd anything yet?????  yikes

#7 15-02-11 14:24:15

ADI Agnew
Verified Member

Speak to RED, find out what they say and go from there.  Unfortunately I was in the same boat, only when I tried to claim for my cashback they told me the new company wasnt responsible for LVG liabilities! Definitely phone RED first though.

Good Luck

#8 15-02-11 15:38:59

SammyC

ok so i have has some VERY helpfull and usefull info and i think i may be getting it now!! looks like im safe!! lol thanks anyway everyone who replied  big_smile thats why i like this site everyone is there to help so quick and will help you all the way and like to see how you go on ect!! TOP SITE for anyone in or just starting out in the industry  big_smile

thanks sam

#9 15-02-11 20:16:01

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

£4,500 for ADI training????? yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes

I have some magic beans for sale if your interested.....

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#10 15-02-11 22:28:47

mspl

i signed up with RED and payed £4500 for the course ect and that included the cost of test's ect and know when i click to book any test its saying a payment is needed!! im abit confused at the mo and dont know why really?? has anyone else been through this or have any info that could help me??

thanks guys
sam xxx

£ 4500 are you sure Sam,that's double the cost of all the other big names !!!!!!!!

#11 16-02-11 17:59:07

SammyC

WOW i love magic beans!! lol sorry i ment it was £4500 inc intrest it was £3800 still abit much i know!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#12 16-02-11 18:59:11

mspl

WOW i love magic beans!! lol sorry i ment it was £4500 inc intrest it was £3800 still abit much i know!!

At £ 3800 it's still a rip off,what made you choose RED out of interest.

#13 16-02-11 19:07:28

Roadmaster
Verified Member

£700 interest?  Thats loan shark rates

#14 17-02-11 00:09:12

Spike
Verified Member

Red Driving School? They saw you coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvcD4Czx4Y

Board footer