You are not logged in.

#1 31-01-11 17:48:14

lesleee

new to this site

Hi  im lesley i am on my part 3 i start ls on the learner drivers on the 14th feb, really nervous just practacing my lesson plans at the moment but keep having a brain freeze haha where im nervous ive been told this comes to you after a while but i keep thinking on my first lesson  im going to freeze and as i go through my lesson plan my mind just goes blank is this normal?

31-01-11 17:48:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new to this site

#2 31-01-11 18:08:48

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Lesley, welcome to the forum good luck with yor part 3.

Giz

#3 31-01-11 21:52:08

lesleee

i think i am going to need it!!!!!!! didnt realise how hard it is

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 01-02-11 00:13:34

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Hi lesleee.

I know exactly what you are going through, you will make it!!

Make a cuppa and read this....its kind of my blog and dates back to 6 years ago!!

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 321.0.html

#5 01-02-11 17:46:01

lesleee

Hi lesley again, o my god thst really made sense to me, i started my part one in feb passed first time then had an ill my controls nextnes in the family which put my part two on hold till i passed (2nd attempt) i hva now found a really nice couple that have started there own school (last year) ive done my forty hrs december which was crambed into one week (with a well known school) who were only interested in my money took extra lessons to get me through part two (spent a fortune) but the only thing is where my forty hours were so close you can imagine how much i remembered, my trainee lic is about to drop on my door mat and i get my controls next week ready to start on the 14th aahhhhhh!!! i am so nervous but everyone keeps saying whait till you do a few lessons you will be ok i dont know if i have applied for my trainee lic to soon i just exactly like you i know what to say but when i get in the car i freeze ha ha

#6 01-02-11 17:48:37

lesleee

sorry that was illness in the family

#7 01-02-11 19:26:39

lesleee

Hi Johnny, me again, also when i done my forty hours with this school, the trainer i had had been made redundant and only had a couple of weeks to go so most of the lesson he was talking about himself me and another guy were looking in the mirrors at each other rolling our eyes, the final day the other guy didnt turn up! and i was on my own with him talking about himself again, the first day was introduction and we were told to go home and do a lesson plan for the next day, we couldnt beleive it normally you have the forty hours over a period of time but one week it was way to much, and i felt sorry for the other guy he was working full time and had  booked the week as holiday, it doesnt seem right really, all that money and it seems like i trained myself and gave it away, i am one of the ones that believed that spending my redundancy money  to do this would be great 3777.77 and about another 2000 on extra training thats why i am determend to do this as its all ive  ever wanted to do. its just such a shame that there are schools out there that are allowed to do this to you.

#8 02-02-11 21:59:45

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

It sounds like it was very intense Lesley.  Unfortunately paying out a lot of money is a huge risk.  I suggest you demand to get your moneys worth for more training.  40 hours in one week especially on part 3 is too much to take in.

Look around the forum and ask any questions you have, someone here will have good advice....thats why Ive been here for 6 years.

jonny

#9 02-02-11 22:28:05

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

If I did 40 hours of prt3 stuff in one week at your stage my head would explode.  Imo part 3 training should never be rushed.

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#10 02-02-11 23:35:43

gadgetdriver
Website

I suspect you're talking about the same school where I trained.
If the extra training has been good, you've every chance. Sounds like you care a lot and that's what counts.
Get some practise with real learners and remember that's exactly what your part 3 pupil needs. Make sure YOU are in control of the lesson.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#11 03-02-11 15:31:43

lesleee

Thats the thing i really do want this so much and so many people say if you want somthing so bad you have to put the work in,got my trainee licence today, it now makes every thing feel so real!!!!! havnt had my head out of a book this week think im overloading my brain now reality has sunk in ive got six months to do this, hopefully once i get out and start training i will feel a bit more confident (please god)
thankyou for your comments

Board footer