You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-01-11 21:15:51

HewittsDriving
Website

Hello

Hi everyone, I am an ADI and have just made the choice to leave all the franchises and go it alone, I found this forum recently and believe that it will be a great asset to me, and if I can help anyone else in the processe then that will be even better. I made my website my self and am still spending time tweaking it to get the position in the search engines I want.
Thanks for listening

Driving lessons in Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury and Batley.
http://www.hewitts-schoolofmotoring.co.uk

18-01-11 21:15:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 18-01-11 22:06:44

on board training

Hi Simon,

Good to have a new member.

What is your background and experience?

When you say all the franchises, what franchises have you had and did you start on a trainee?

Cheers, Brian

#3 19-01-11 05:56:35

HewittsDriving
Website

Hi again, I started on a trainee licence and was with a company on a franchise, about half way into my licence my mother was diagnosed with ovarian, stomach and lung cancer and my dad had a heart attack , so I held off on the training for a while to help them out, I then applied for an extension to my licence , I was fortunate enough to get it, then I took my final attempt at my part three near end of my licence and passed with a 5/4 I was over the moon that I had passed but disappointed as I knew I could do much better. I had a years contract to finish with the franchise and that was hard because I had to pay them over £1000 per month and they hardly ever gave me pupils, I ended up getting into a lot of debt and after the year went with a local franchise, yet again I was paying now only £170 per week to them and hadn't had a new pupil sins last October, so i decided it's time to go it alone, I just picked up my car last Friday , and finished building my website. Well I say finished, I still keep tweaking it to help get it up the page rankings. I officially start alone on the first of February, thanks for listening

Driving lessons in Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury and Batley.
http://www.hewitts-schoolofmotoring.co.uk

#4 22-01-11 22:25:21

kazzademps

hi, i have decided to become an adi, so any advice out there . thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 22-01-11 22:27:09

kazzademps

Hi everyone, I am an ADI and have just made the choice to leave all the franchises and go it alone, I found this forum recently and believe that it will be a great asset to me, and if I can help anyone else in the processe then that will be even better. I made my website my self and am still spending time tweaking it to get the position in the search engines I want.
Thanks for listening

hi just joined the forum, and about to start out to train as an adi any advice

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 22-01-11 22:39:10

VandADI
Administrator

hi, i have decided to become an adi, so any advice out there . thanks

Hi kazzademps,
You could have a look at this, lots of help and advice.,

http://www.squidoo.com/driving_instructors

#7 23-01-11 22:49:24

kazzademps

many thanks