driver0069
Verified Member

Hello

big_smile Hello everyone i hope you all are having a great new year

14-01-11 22:18:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-01-11 08:05:18

Gizmotime
Administrator

big_smile Hello everyone i hope you all are having a great new year

Hi and welcome, maybe you would like to tell us a little about yourself, smile

Giz

#3 15-01-11 09:14:07

driver0069
Verified Member

Been a driving instructor for over 11 years love the job started like most others with larger schools and got ripped off started my own school about 9 years ago and never looked back. Found this forum and looking at check test  info and thought i  should join the team and add my own  info and learn from others in the game my web site is www.sheffieldschoolofmotoring.co.uk  Let  me know what you think of it Giz cheers

#4 15-01-11 15:53:59

Gizmotime
Administrator

Your website look great, straight and to the point, no fancy gimmicks smile

Giz

#5 15-01-11 16:20:26

on board training

Hi,

Do you trade under both names for your driving school?

Brian

#6 15-01-11 20:59:40

driver0069
Verified Member

No just under littledale i get called driver from other pupils i think they gave me this name for some reason ?

Board footer