You are not logged in.

#1 13-01-11 12:02:44

rubberduck
Verified Member

Training buddy bradford or local area. Part 3

Hi, anyone interested? I am learning with the A.A but would love to enhance and speed up my learning. 

"it's better to burn out than to fade away,"

13-01-11 12:02:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training buddy bradford or local area. Part 3

#2 13-01-11 12:41:37

Wakeman

Hi Rubberduck

Send me a personnal e-mail to clive.wilson4@btinternet.com I might be able to help

Wakeman

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 13-01-11 15:16:29

absadi
Verified Member
Website

Unfortunately I am too far

Board footer