You are not logged in.

#1 08-12-10 10:32:12

theadi
Verified Member

Vauxhall Astra 1.3

Hi, i would like your opinion on the vauxhall astra is it a good car to teach in or would you say it's too big any of you teach in Astra the pro's and con's please.
Thanks in advance.

08-12-10 10:32:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Vauxhall Astra 1.3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-01-11 11:03:47

eyescool
Verified Member

Re: Vauxhall Astra 1.3

Hi theadi,
I have used the Astra for the last 7 years as a tuition car. It is easy to drive and very economical with the diesel engines (thirsty in petrol though).I did use corsa's before. The main benefit of the Astra is the extra comfort. After a 10 hour day in the car I am nowhere near as tired as I was in the corsa. The ride quality of the Astra being superior. Manoeuvres are easy as well.It also attracts customers who don't want to drive a supermini.

Board footer