You are not logged in.

#1 12-01-11 23:21:13

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Part 2 Meadowfield, Part 3 Darlington

Hi,

I will shortly have a client do part 2 at Meadowfield, Durham and another do part 3 at Darlington.

I'm don't know either area that well, wondered if there is anyone using those TC's that has any information I should know?

Thanks

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

12-01-11 23:21:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Meadowfield, Part 3 Darlington

#2 13-01-11 07:46:19

may
Verified Member

Hi,

Meadowfield: they start off outside the test centre and finish across the road in the 'paddock'. If all the bays full you either park in the ones next to the cafe or over in the 'paddock'.
To be honest its a pretty straight forward test centre, lots of NSL roads and a couple of strange roundabouts that an experienced driver should be able to cope with easily.
Darlington: I passed here and its my local. I'll PM you for this one smile

#3 13-01-11 08:33:10

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

thats great, thanks May  tongue

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

Board footer